I'm really hoping Brooklyn gets more interested in the educational aspect of school this year. It's seems like she doesn't care much to learn certain things - like her alphabet - but I'm hoping that will all change at some point during the year. We're working on it at home, but that gets frustrating for both of us. I also hope she'll make some new friends this year. She has two that she really likes, but I think it would be great if she branched out a bit and made a few more.
Brooklyn is really excited about the new school year and looks forward to going every day.
Brooklyn was so excited to wear this dress she picked out and the new socks. I wonder if she'll ever wear either of them again. She's quite picky about her clothes!
Kendall is so ready for school, too. She can't wait!
Ummm, why is a four-year-old riding in the stroller instead of walking to school? Get out of there Miss Brooklyn!
We've gotten a lot of pictures next to this sign over the past several years. I wonder if Kendall will be next?
Ryan was there to send her off on her first day of school.
Anxiously awaiting the opening of the big red doors.
Last minute hugs goodbye before running inside for a morning full of fun.



No comments:
Post a Comment