Wednesday, March 20, 2013

January, February, March

The months all kind of blended in together, but here's a little of what we did...

Ella and Ryan attend their first Daddy Daughter Dance at school...



Ella invites me to her First Grade Dr. Seuss Cafe. I enjoyed cookies and drinks while listening to Ella read to me a selection of books of my own choosing...



Looks like my cell phone got hijacked by two little stinkers...



We ALL attend Hudson's checkup...


We get a gardening plot at the Yardley Community Garden and hope we can grow something...





We go back to mine and Ryan's old stomping grounds in Chestnut Hill for some reminiscing of the days when it was just the two of us. Now we have FOUR kids!...




Ella choses to design and create a library for her 1st grade community project. The girls absolutely loves to read so it's no surprise...


We start another season of Spring soccer at YMS...

Hudson continues to grow and hit milestones...

We start working on our house projects. First up is these ugly gold door handles. Ryan took every single door in our house off it's hinges so I could spray paint the hinges, pins, door handles and screws black. It took a while, but we finished every single one. While I was painting, Ryan swapped out every single light switch and electrical outlet plate from off white to white. What a difference both projects made! Door handles and hinges before picture...

Door handles and hinges after picture...

I give Hudson his first haircut and end up taking off a little more than I intended...

Luckily, I'm still able to spike it!...

Brooklyn approves of his new cut...

Spring finally arrives in Yardley and OH MY! It's beyond beautiful in our new neighborhood... 

The color just makes me sooooo happy!...

No comments:

Post a Comment