Thursday, June 12, 2014

All About Miss B

It's been a busy year for Brooklyn and she has learned soooo much in Kindergarten. She has mastered the alphabet, is learning how to read, can count, add, subtract and do all sorts of word problems. She's come such a long way and I'm so proud of her! She has had such a loving and patient teacher, too. I am sooo very grateful we were lucky enough to get her this year. Now, Miss Brooklyn has just one week left of kindergarten to go and then she'll be an official first grader. Scary!!

Last week, the kindergarteners had a practice lunch to prepare them for a full-day next year. I stopped by to see how things were going and it looks like Brooklyn is ready to start eating lunch in the cafeteria…


Brooklyn also had her end-of-year program that brought some serious tears to my eyes. She was adorable with a capital A! The songs were so cute and the actions were hilarious. Oh how I love Kindergarten… it's gotta be one of the best years of every kids life, don't you think?…
 I see trees of green, red roses, too. I see them bloom for me and you. And I think to myself, what a wonderful world… 
 Two of Brooklyn's BFFs Charlie and Jenna, (and Charlie's little sister Avery)… 

No comments:

Post a Comment