Christmas is awesome. I love it. I don't ever want it to end. I love all the music, the decorations, the excitement, the anticipation, the happy spirit in the air, the love and giving and sharing, the endless pajama days, the hot chocolate, and everything else. I love it.
And I really hate when it's over! When I have to go back to regular music on the radio and the kids have to go back to school. That all happened today. I'm sad now.
Luckily, I have these pictures to remind me of all that I love during the holiday season...
Decorating cookies as a family...
Making treats for Santa and his reindeer on Christmas Eve...
Early Christmas morning, before the mayhem...
The excitement and anticipation on Christmas morning...
Ella's new reading bean bag chair...
Brooklyn, heading straight for her stocking...
Hudson modeling a new pair of sunglasses sent directly from my good friend Doug at Mount Tom Day Camp...
Of course, Hudson goes straight for the candy and eats and eats and eats until we remind him to open a present...
Kendall with her new, and much needed umbrella. It rained for about nine days straight this holiday season...
A new little ornament for Brooklyn...
Shopkins for Kendall...
New plate and bowl for Hudson...
Kendall's favorite cinnamon swirl bread...
Gift cards from Grandma and Grandpa Asay...
The one and only thing Brooklyn asked for this year... A Simon Says travel size game...
A new "organized" art set for Ella...
More candy for Hudson... I think he was stealing Ryan's candy here...
BB gun for Ryan to take care of those pesky pooping deer in the backyard...
A fun little ball puzzle from Brooklyn...
A car mat from Sugar... (it's actually Hudson's, but Brooklyn was sure excited about it,, too)...
Trying to figure out this game...
Modeling my beautiful new necklace from Ryan...
Just chillin' while trying out Ella's new bean bag chair...
We had to assemble the new trampoline from Sugar on our driveway because every other surface around our house was saturated from all the rain, which wouldn't have been quite as embarrassing if our neighbors weren't having a black tie dinner. We must have looked like the biggest rednecks because not only were we assembling this thing in our driveway, but we were all still in our PJs and it was raining. And, it's still sitting in our driveway.
Jumping when it's wet and raining is fun, especially when it's relatively warm outside (what weird warm weather we're having this winter! I love it!)...
Oh what fun we had again this Christmas!

No comments:
Post a Comment