Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Field Trips

I got lucky this year and was chosen to go on TWO school field trips - Brooklyn's and Kendall's. 

Getting ready to load up with Brooklyn and her classmates on the extra fancy STAR bus and head off to the zoo...

 During a demonstration at the zoo, we learned what can happen when we cut down too many trees... animals lose their habitats and have to crowd onto one tree...

Brooklyn and her friends are a lively bunch! Actually, Brooklyn's whole class is a bit on the energetic side. I'm so thankful for their sweet teacher and her unlimited amount of patience each and every day!...

It's not very often I get to spend one-on-one time with Brooklyn anymore, so I had to thoroughly document the event...



The whole second-grade class...

Kendall and her group of friends on their field trip to a different zoo. No STAR bus treatment for these Kindergarteners, but we still had fun on the bus ride (even when we got lost and had to drive around in circles for a while!)...

Making sure they've got all the blanks filled in on their animal scavenger hunt...

Yep, Miss Kendall definitely acts like a one-year-old sometimes!...


Those antlers are huge!...

These girls crack me up. They were so sweet and nice to each other - I loved having them in my group...

Kendall's Kindergarten class...

No comments:

Post a Comment