I loved this article and had to say, "amen," to most of what they said...
Love Ella's use of her new lightbox to pass on inspiring messages...
Fall is finally here...
Remember three years ago when my brand new iPhone took a swim in the Yardley Canal after being bounced out of my stroller's cupholder and fell through a crack in the bridge? Well, the boro drained the canal for a few days and look what I saw on my morning walk? Yep, it's my beloved iPhone. Ryan and Hudson went back to the Boro that afternoon to pick up his car at the auto shop and fished the phone out for me. I know this is shocking, but it won't turn on...
This is how Hudson's room has looked for the past two weeks. The kid is obsessed with Legos...
Another beautiful Fall view on my morning walk along the tow path...






No comments:
Post a Comment