Thursday, February 15, 2018

Be My Valentine?

I love it when grandparents take the most mundane holiday and turn it into Christmas for my kids. And that's what they did! Clark and Christy sent a box full of books and my mom sent a little valentine gift for each kid for nearly every day leading up to Valentine's Day. It was crazy, but so much fun!! Thanks grandparents for bailing me out of this holiday cause I bought the kids nothing!

I wish I'd taken pictures of all the cute Valentines my mom sent the kids. They included things like chips and nacho dip, magnetic slime, sticky notes and pencils, Hershey's Kisses and Hugs, hand-sewn wallets with money and candy inside, the foam building kits pictured below, and more. Each Valentine had some cute saying to go with each gift... 


Magnetic slime... cause we need more slime in our lives...

On Valentines Day, Ryan and I were able to attend Hudson's school play at school called the Valentine Mystery. It was so cute!! They acted out this little scene where one boy received a valentine with no name. He goes to see all of his friends at their stores to ask if they sent it. In the end, he finds out it was Mrs. Leach who sent it. Hudson was the friend working at the library. After the skit, the kids sang songs and then had snacks...








Hudson and his good friend Jack...

To finish off the day, Ryan took the whole family out to dinner at PF Changs. It doesn't get more romantic than that on Valentine's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment