Wednesday, December 23, 2009

2009 Christmas Card

I don't know how anyone else feels, but to me, if I don't have our Christmas card out by the first week in December... forget about it. I don't know why, it's just the way my brain works. So, given that it's Christmas Eve, you can guarantee I'm not sending one out now!

It's not that I didn't try. In fact, I tried a few times to get a cute Christmas-card-looking picture of the girls, but there was always something wrong... lighting, background, hair, clothes, smiles, runny noses, tears, Chex Mix hanging out of someone's mouth, etc... or, Ryan didn't like any of them.

So instead of stressing myself out anymore than needed (because who isn't completely stressed out enough as it is?!) I decided to post what would have been my best effort 2009 Christmas card. (Which picture would you have chosen?)

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!






3 comments:

  1. I would of picked them all!! Your girls are adorable, Ash!! Merry Christmas & Happy 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that top one of the girls looking at each other. I can't remember if I already told you that. That has card written all over it. Looks like you guys had a great Christmas!! Lego headache and all. We have a Wii headache now because that's all I hear from Josh. And a "too many toys and junk in this house, we need to donate some things if my kids could part with anything" headache. That's on our list this year. Teach the kids to not be such hoarders. Abby can't even throw a piece of paper away because she could use it to decorate. Happy New Year to you guys. Hope we see you lots this year!!!! and not just on blogs

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable! i can't believe how big your girls are getting...wish i could see them. and you!

    ReplyDelete