Sunday, January 24, 2010

Booster Seat

You would have thought Ella had just won a lifetime of movie watching the way she acted on her first ride in her new booster seat. I kid you not the girl would NOT stop bouncing around with excitement. We couldn't get her to STOP talking in her very fast, very loud, very happy-high-pitched voice for more than two seconds. She pointed out every single thing we drove by and by the time we got to where we were going, Ryan and I had headaches (of course, we were laughing pretty hard, too). It was like her eyes had finally been opened and she was seeing the world for the first time.

I guess looking out the front windshield sure beats staring at the back of my head for the past four years!!
Can you just see the absolute thrill on her face?!
Ahhh, and her eyes have been opened! Nice picture Ella.
Oh boy, Brooklyn is smiling so hard it looks painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment