The other day we were playing around, giggling and having fun when Brooklyn looked right at me and said "happy." My mouth seriously fell right open... I couldn't believe it. It's the first real word she has said (aside from momma and dadda) that she learned all on her own (meaning I didn't say, "Brooklyn, can you say 'happy?') Then, the next day she said "milk." I can't even tell you how happy both of those words made me.
So, while most 21 month-olds can say a million words and maybe even a few short sentences, I'm just as excited that Brooklyn can now say "happy" and "milk."
o.k is it just me or does she look just like Mom? Too cute!
ReplyDeleteShe totally looks like your mom. So adorable! Yeah for B!!
ReplyDeleteYa, she totally does and it freaks me out. She even has a fetish for jewelry and purses already. Yikes.
ReplyDelete