Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Three weeks with Sugar

It's been about 30 hours since Sugar left and I'm still standing... barely. I finally stopped crying, which is good. There's no time for that when there's so much to do and THREE kids to tend to now.

Three weeks with Sugar just wasn't enough... at least for me. I loved having her here. Not just because she prepared every single meal, sewed and decorated my girls' new bedroom, drove my kids all around town, played with them, helped me finish some of my own projects, cleaned, etc. etc. Of course, those things were GREAT! But I loved having her here because she was a friend to talk to, hang out with... another grown-up around the house. Someone to keep me company all day long. It was great.

I know I wore her out and I'm sure she's glad to be home and back in a normal routine, but we sure miss her already. We can't wait until she comes back in six weeks. Thanks for all of the good times the past three weeks, Sugar. We love you!




1 comment:

  1. Loved looking at pictures of all of you especially Kendall. Can't wait to meet her. You are so lucky to have such a great mom. Can I borrow her? :) Hope to see you all soon! Love, Shelley for all the NJ Asay's

    ReplyDelete