Friday, September 16, 2011

Kendall is Kendall

I'm feeling bad that Kendall hasn't had any quality face time on the blog in a while, so I'm posting pictures of just her. She turned 13 months last Friday and she's still the cutest little thing in the world. We all love her to pieces.
 She's not walking yet, but she pulls herself up on everything and loves walking around the house while I hold her hands.
 These little leg warmers that her Aunt Nicole gave her crack me up. Doesn't she look like she's going to school in her little outfit?
 I know I'm biased, but she is seriously the cutest thing in the world.
 She loves her daddy... well, she loves her momma more. =-)
Lately she's been copying everything the girls do. She wants to carry around a soccer ball all day (and hold it while she's in her car seat) now that the girls have started soccer. And, I found her lying on the couch today "reading" this book that Ella's been reading. I kid you not that she was making noises like she was really reading the book. It was so funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment