And he is a big boy of pure love! He has the cutest little dimple on his chin and a little one on his cheek, plus tons of dark black hair. I think his eyes are dark brown, but Ryan thinks they're dark blue. His fingernails are long and pointy and he has already scratched up his face before I could get gloves on his hands. He can hold up his head really well already, and his hands and feet are huge.
We are so happy and blessed to have this little boy in our lives, and his sisters can't get enough of him.
One last picture before heading to the hospital...
Getting ready for a long day...
Yikes! That hospital gown isn't doing me any favors! I look like I weigh 800 pounds...
Sugar is working hard on.... ???? Her job looks a lot easier than mine today...
Lots of fluids to get this baby moving...
Lots of waiting...
Ryan's ordering room service...
One minute there's no baby...
And the next minute there is. Hudson Ryan Asay, welcome to the world...
Meet your daddy...
Don't get too comfortable thinking you're the only one. Your sisters are on their way...
Dr. Sliwinski and Tara, my favorite nurse...
Meet your grandma Sugar...
Every grandma needs a rocking chair like this...


















No comments:
Post a Comment