Thursday, January 17, 2013

Life At Home With Baby Hudson

Our first few days home have been busy. Luckily we've had Sugar and Jim here, and then Grandma Asay. I don't know what I would have done without their help with the kids, chores, cooking, etc. What a blessing family is, even when they live far away!

Brooklyn took her new camera to preschool the day after Hudson was born to show all her friends and teachers her new baby brother. Mrs Seda in the background is laughing at how cute and excited Brooklyn is to tell everyone who will listen about baby Hudson...


Mrs. Knowles is taking a look at the newest Asay family member...

Newborn pictures from the hospital. It's time for us to pack up and head home...

 Hudson's first time snuggled up in his new car seat...

Not his first time snuggled up in my arms...

More awake and alert and wondering what all the noise is about...


 He kinda looks like a Sumo wrestler, doesn't he? Love the chin dimple, though. Grandpa Pomeroy is claiming credit for that one...

Bedtime snuggles with Ella...

I finally got around to spiking Hudson's hair for the first time. I'd been dying to spike his hair since the day I found out I was having a boy!...

I think that's a smile right there...

There is no sister on earth who adores her brother more than Brooklyn. She loves to hold and kiss him to pieces...


First smile!...

Sleeping peacefully in MY BED! He loves to be nestled and snug in blankets and loves having them all around his head, too...

Kendall was kind enough to give up her crib to Hudson and move into a new bedroom with a much bigger bed. She looks happy and excited for her first night in her new room...

Ella and Brooklyn got new beds, too. Sugar thought they were outgrowing their little Ikea toddler beds and surprised us with these two queen size beds. The girls look tiny in them now, but I don't think that will last long...

Love their new bedding...

All dressed up for church with his new tie...


I love watching him on this monitor...


More help arrives, and boy do I need it with these little monkeys!...











No comments:

Post a Comment