Friday, May 22, 2015

Kendall's Last Day of Preschool

I have a new little preschool graduate on my hands these days. Kendall is an official Kindergartener. She is so excited to take the bus with her sisters and eat lunch at her "new school" in the Fall. I don't know how she'll survive being at school all day, but she's excited for the unknown and that's a good thing.


The last day of school program was a patriotic theme, so we all dressed up in red, white and blue...


 Poor Brooklyn was throwing up all morning and had to stay home from school. However, I couldn't miss Kendall's graduation and program, so my only choice was to take her. She made it through the program with only two false alarms, but threw up in her garbage bag on the way home. I got my punishment for being such a bad parent the next day when I woke up with the same thing she had the day before...


I want to just eat this kid up (well, most of the time)...


Kendall with one of her newest school friends... 


 Some of Kendall's classmates and their younger siblings... 


Mrs. Seda and Mrs. Knowles were Kendall's teachers two years in a row. We're going to miss them for one whole year until Hudson is old enough to go to our favorite preschool... 

No comments:

Post a Comment