Friday, March 3, 2017

Trampolines, Wind Storms, a Missing Tooth and Earrings

We learned the hard way that trampolines and wind storms don't mix well. Our poor trampoline that we got last Christmas was blown across the backyard and into the creek.



Kendall got so fed up with a loose tooth that she begged to have me pull it out. It wasn't quite as loose  as I usually need it to be in order to pull it out, but with a lot of yanking, I finally got it!...


We finally got Brooklyn in to get her ears pierced. Everyone told her it hurt for just a second, like you were getting pinched, but when they shot that first earring into her ear she said, "okay, that hurt WAY worse then you said!!!" I was worried she wasn't going to do the other one. They look so cute on her and she's doing a great job taking care of them.

Before...

After...

No comments:

Post a Comment