This year, celebrating Mother's Day was extra special because I got to attend not one, but two Mother's Day programs. The first was with Hudson. However, because his program at school was the same day and time as Kendall's program, I was given the opportunity to attend his "dress rehearsal" the day before so I could see and hear the program they'd been working on for weeks, and feel loved and appreciated by my sweet, adorable little man. He was so excited to sing to me and to give me this yellow flower and MOM necklace he made just for me. Then on the day of the program, Ryan was able to take a few hours off of work to attend the actual program in my place.
While Ryan was watching Hudson at his school, I was watching Kendall at the first grade Mother's Day program. Kendall, along with her classmates, sang songs, read poems and made all the moms in the room feel extra special and loved. She even had a speaking part on the stage.
Can you guess which one Kendall drew of me?...
No comments:
Post a Comment