Sunday, September 17, 2017

Fall Soccer Season Begins

All new colors and all new teams...

Brooklyn's second season back at soccer started off a little rough, but starting to enjoy it more each week...





Hudson is there for the social aspect only. The kid loves to hang out on the field with his teammates, but doesn't do much by way of actually playing soccer...

Coach Asay trying to rally his team to actually play soccer and stop talking to each other...

Ryan has to actually move the boys into position because they are in La La Land most of the time...

I'm pretty sure the game has actually started, but these boys are just having fun talking away...

This may have been the ONLY time Hudson made contact with the ball...

Yes they're cute, but they got absolutely killed this game. I'm not joking when I say the score was probably 30-0. The other coach actually told her boys to stop playing so we could try and score some goals. That didn't help much either...

What a treat to have Sugar there to watch, too...


No comments:

Post a Comment