We are in the final weeks of school around here which means it's field trip time! Ella and her sixth grade class went to the theater to see the movie Wonder, based on one of the best books I've ever read. Then her class took two more field trips to a local theater where they saw a two-person rendition of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs and then took acting lessons and put on their own little skits.
Brooklyn and her fourth grade class visited some of the historical sites in Philadelphia. I wasn't chosen to be a chaperone on her field trip, but it looked like fun despite the rainy day.
Kendall's second grade class visited the Philadelphia Zoo and I was lucky enough to be chosen as a chaperone. We stuck together with her two best buddies, Victoria and Lexi, and their moms throughout the day and saw all there is to see at the oldest zoo in America.
Wednesday, May 23, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment