Friday, February 22, 2019

2019 Science Fair

Another year, another school science fair done! Yahoo! Brooklyn rocked it AGAIN this year with her best buddy, Emily, and they did the WHOLE project ALL by THEMSELVES... AGAIN! I had no idea what they were doing until we got to the science fair and they showed me. They did it all over at Emily's house and I WAS SO PROUD!! Way to go girls!

"Fizzing Fiesta" was based on the idea that different liquids, when mixed with other liquids, would have a fizzing effect...

Brooklyn and Emily explaining their science to the judge...

So proud of these two independent, motivated girls...

Kendall was in a trio this year with HER best buddies, Victoria and Lexi. They made lava lamps and had the best time making them and experimenting with different levels of oil, water and effervescent tablets...

Victoria dyed her lava lamp blue...

Kendall dyed hers pink...

And Lexi dyed hers blue...

Mixing and making messes!...



There's lots of glitter on that poster (and all over my kitchen floor!)...

I love listening in on their science experiment explaination when the judge comes. I think between the two of them they got it right (Lexi was late to the fair which is why she's not in the pictures)...

Well done girls!...

No comments:

Post a Comment