To start, we had an amazing dinner in the VIP lounge, then watched the teams warm up on the court, got front row seats at the game, ordered treats and drinks from the WAITRESS throughout the game (who knew there were waitresses?), then went back to the VIP lounge for more amazing food during half time, and finally finished the game back on the court. We got to park in the VIP parking lot and enter the stadium through the VIP entrance. Have I mentioned VIP enough! I felt like royalty! What a fun night!
Cara, our YW's president and I getting comfortable in our awesome seats. I couldn't stop laughing at myself because for the life of me I cannot take a selfie. We had to keep taking the picture over and over again. Finally I just gave up. I need selfie training bad! ...
Yep, those are my black boots right on the court with Mr. Photographer...
Another attempt at a selfie... still no good of me...
Half time pictures...
Feeling like a celebrity at the press box...





No comments:
Post a Comment