Wednesday, May 29, 2019

End of Year K Show

Hudson's End of Year Kindergarten show was adorable. They sang all sorts of songs (bringing on a few tears from me) and said farwell to their amazing teachers as they prepare to move on to first grade. It's been such an amazing year for Hudson. I can't believe the growth he's had academically and socially the past nine months. He's reading, doing math, coloring in the lines, taking responsibility and managing his time, just to name a few. He has made so many great new friends and kept all of the old. He's looking forward to first grade, especially since they got to tour the first grade classrooms, and I can't wait to see this little boy of mine has in store...

Mrs. Mitsos is loved by these students and their parents!...

Take Me Out to the Ball Game...

What a Wonderful World...

I Learned It All In Kindergarten...

A special number by the gym teacher...
My pictures are terrible but I didn't have the greatest seat. Can you spot Hudson in all of the pictures? Also, I'm kicking myself for not taking pictures out on the playground during the K picnic.

No comments:

Post a Comment