When Kendall and Hudson were a few years younger, they used to think when I said the name Doug I was saying Duck. So when Ella and Brooklyn started calling Doug Dougy, Kendall and Hudson thought they were saying Ducky. I think we've finally got it all figured out.
Doug visits us every Fall and always brings something yummy from NYC (as well as dozens of books, games, crafts, and projects for the kids). This visit was no exception.
Our plans for fun outdoor Fall apple and pumpkin picking were thwarted due to the cold rainy weather, so we basically ate our way through town. We had lunch at one of my new favorite spots in Yardley Boro, The Vault, and pigged out on Brunch Pizza, loaded potatoes, and a few other delicious goodies. If that wasn't enough food, we decided to head to Newtown Boro to try out the new Factory Donut place that just opened. We each created our own donut and brought them home to enjoy along with all of the cool surprises Doug brought.
Thanks for visiting us, Ducky!
Thursday, October 10, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment