Sunday, November 24, 2019

Thanksgiving At Our House

Thanksgiving at our house has become the norm and I'm good with that... I love having Clark, Christy, Shelley and Layne here. I've finally gotten a schedule and routine down and I'm still hoping my cooking will get better over time. 

This year I forced Ryan and Clark to manhandle the turkey since it's my absolute least favorite part of Thanksgiving. That thing is heavy, slimy and gross! They did a fantastic job and it was delicious! Everything turned out great and there were no fires, melted thermostats, upsidedown turkeys, or missing items. Plus, we had the Chang family joining us this year.

Clark and Hudson playing a game of cards while they're waiting on the food...

Christy teaching Kendall how to make her famous and delicious cheeseballs (Kendall's favorite food this time of year!)...

Ella and Brooklyn helping Ryan with the annual Thanksgiving cheesecake...

Clark and Layne enjoying the food and eachother's company...

Ryan carving the turkey while I catch up with Michael Chang...

Kendall enjoying her turkey leg...

We hate when Layne and Shelley have to leave us at the end of the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment