Still one of our most favorite (and messiest) activities to do this time of year...
And then we're off to get our tree. Jugg Hill, our usual tree shopping farm, moved to a new and safer location and we LOVED it. They had more than just trees at the farm and we spent the whole day exploring the new territory...
I am very particular about my Christmas tree and the type I love. We found the perfect one to call ours...
Once the tree was strapped on to the roof of my Suburban, we were off to explore. They had a walking trail, farm animals, a small market and these random posts to climb...
Why wouldn't you have a dinosaur head at your Christmas Tree farm?...
After walking around the farm on foot, the kids and I took a small train ride around it again...
Once home, and after a delicious Indian Garden lunch, it was time to trim the tree. Ella and Brooklyn were on light duty...
Kendall found the box of new "shatter proof" ornaments I bought at Costco and approves...
Hudson found a mini-me ornament from last year...
It was Hudson's year to put the finish touch on our prized and beloved tree...
And... tada!...

























No comments:
Post a Comment