Sunday, December 8, 2019

More Holiday Fun (and Not Fun)

The Ole Yardley Christmas Parade is another fun holiday tradition we enjoy every year with our old Main Street neighbors the Poseys. It's fun to visit with them and some of our other Main Street friends and neighbors while we're watching the parade. Plus eating treats and drinking Mrs. Posey's hot chocolate makes it all the merrier!...


The Posey's dog Annie is Kendall's favorite...

Mrs. Posey hanging out with Brooklyn and Hudson...


Matt Posey and his wife Shenoo and Son Connor with their dog...








You can't go to Yardley Boro and not play on the little playground there...

Never too old I guess?...



Getting dressed up and spending the evening together at Ryan's Spark Christmas party was kinda fun, too. Although talking to a bunch of random strangers all night was not that much fun...

Okay, so the not so fun part of the holidays is hands down family Christmas card pictures! I torture myself and my family every year trying to get this done, and for good or for bad we manage to suffer through it to some degree. I'm always so grateful every year that we get one decent family photo, but I'll tell you what... I HATE doing it! The first two are the ones we used on our card (front and back side)... the rest are our other attempts...








No comments:

Post a Comment