but in that good I-just-ate-a-really-good-Thanksgiving-dinner kind of way! The weather was perfect, the food was delicious, the company was so much fun... it couldn't have been a better Thanksgiving. Thanks Layne, Shelley, and Connor for coming out to our neck of the woods. We had a great time. (Why don't we ever get any pictures of Shelley?)

Connor playing around with Brooklyn. I don't think she's having any fun, do you? =-)

Poor Connor... Ella tortures the poor kid whenever he comes for a visit. She absolutely loves this guy.

Down at the pond.

Brooklyn has to do EVERYTHING Ella does, including standing on this rock in the middle of the pond. She thinks she's so cool because she's doing it, too.

Ella and Connor tried to fish in the pond with no success.

I can't tell you how many people say she looks just like Mary-Kate and Ashley when they were this age on Full House.
Ella getting a good spin.

The other swing.

This girl loves her bike. It's crazy.
No comments:
Post a Comment