Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Costume, Makeup, Stage

Ella got her very first dance recital costume this week and she LOVES it! The other kids in her class are completely terrified of the idea that they will soon have to go on stage and perform in front of a huge audience. Not Ella. In fact, the idea of wearing her new costume, face covered in makeup while performing on stage, are the ONLY things that have kept her going to dance class the past couple of weeks. She CANNOT wait! She told Ryan as she was twirling in front of him in her new costume, "I don't like the dance class part. I just want to dance on stage." No surprises there! This girl is all about the costume, makeup and stage. We'll see how she does when it comes down to performance time.
Showing off her new costume to Ryan.

Do any of you moms out there buy costumes for your littler ones? Dumb, I know, but I'm really wishing I would have. Brooklyn loves Ella's costume as much as Ella and it's going to be a constant battle every time it comes out of the bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment