We just arrived back in the "Valley of Sun" where it is a toasty 114 degrees. Yuck! We spent the past five days at our cabin in the mountains. I love it up there. Not only was it significantly cooler, but we rode bikes, crafted, sewed, watched movies, ate lots of junk food, played games, and spent time watching the girls play with their cute little cousin Presley. What's even more amazing is that I also accomplished one big project... I sewed a cute little ruffled skirt for Miss Brooklyn. Now that's a miracle.
Just two more days and we're off to Denver for some good'ole times with the Asay clan. We're going to miss Arizona... but not the heat! I sure hope Denver is a little cooler!
Feeding the geese and watching the fish eat dandelions. Nice belly, huh? Just six more weeks until baby girl #3 arrives.
For Father's Day, Ella made Ryan this one-of-a-kind necklace out of two paper plates glued together. Ryan wore it proudly... for about 15 minutes. =-)
Brooklyn and her new best friend, Presley, hanging out in the bike trailer. These two little girls had so much fun playing with eachother at the cabin. I'm so glad Brooklyn has a cousin her age to play with when we're in Arizona.
This is my super handsome brother and his super cute daughter, Presley, hanging out on the hammocks at the cabin. I'm so glad they could come up there with us. We had fun. Thanks, H.
Brooklyn eating mac & cheese at the Greer Lodge. My mom thought it was so funny... little does she know this is how Brooklyn eats EVERY meal!!
Cute, cute pictures Ashley. You look so great too...don't get me started on how thin you still are ;) I tried to call you the other day and realized you were probably already on your fun vacation. Call me when you get back and get settled!
ReplyDelete