Sunday, July 25, 2010

Level 2

Ella started swim lessons at our community pool and is in Level 2 this summer. Big time, I know. I'm not that impressed with what she's learning so far (or more like what she's not learning) so I think we'll do Level 3 next session. Either way, the girl loves it. She's like a fish! And, what's even better is that she has three of her very best friends in the same class.

All I can say is thank goodness for the community swimming pool! It's so nice to go and sit in it when it's so hot and humid outside and I'm swollen up like a balloon.

Suited up and ready for her first swim class.
Erin, Ella, Jamie and Michael are the best of buds!
Practicing those big kicks.
Loving every minute in the water.
While Ella is swimming her little heart out, Brooklyn and I soak in the six inch baby pool. Brooklyn is really warming up to the pool and the fun of getting wet. She actually lays on her stomach now and does big kicks. We haven't quite gotten to the point where she'll dunk her head under the water, but we're taking baby steps towards that. I think we're both worried about the tubes in her ears that are currently falling out and the onslaught of ear infections.

No comments:

Post a Comment