Saturday, July 31, 2010

Playing "House"

The other day Ella and her adorable friend Michael had a playdate. One thing they love to play when they're together is "house." Ella's the mom, Michael's the dad and within minutes Ella is dressed up in heels, skirt, jewelry and carrying a purse, they have a "house" established, cars to drive and a baby on the way. It's the funniest thing ever. I love sitting in the other room listening to them talk about things they need to do around the house, repairs that need to be made, errands they need to run, and who is going to feed and change the baby's diaper.

Michael and Ella made the ottoman their house... or is it their bed? Not sure if I should be worried or not =-)
Here are the proud parents with their new "bundle of joy." They did a great job coming up with the cradle.

Ella is really into this, "I really want to be a mom" phase right now. Everything she does is about being a mommy, including painting her toenails, helping out with Brooklyn, making meals, cleaning the house, etc. She does it all so she can practice being a mom. She can't wait. Is this an Ella thing or does every girl go through this at some point? I can't remember if I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment