Wow, we've been traveling for a long time! Newark to San Antonio, San Antonio to Dallas, Dallas back to San Antonio, San Antonio to Phoenix, and Phoenix to our cabin in Pine Top. We head back to PA on Saturday after almost four weeks of traveling. As excited as the girls and I are to see Ryan again (it's been almost three weeks since he left us in Texas), we're sad to be leaving the cabin, the beautiful weather, cousins, aunts, uncles, GG, GPa, Grandma Sugar, etc. We love it up here!!
When we arrived in Phoenix the girls and I headed straight for Habit Salon to get our hair done. The girls had never been to a real salon before (they usually go to a dumpy little kids place in PA) and went giddy with excitement when the assistant took them over to the sinks to wash their hair. That was their most FAVORITE part of the whole experience. They kept saying, "we got our hair washed in real sinks!!!!"
I hope Ella doesn't expect a blow dry every day now!

Brooklyn just couldn't believe she was getting her hair washed in a real sink. That's all she could say the whole time we were there.

Even Kendall was enjoying the real salon experience.
Once we were looking super fab, we headed up to the cabin. Oh, we love the cabin. Ella says it's her favorite place on earth.
Hayley, Ledger and Chandler
Kendall and Sugar hanging out on the patio.
It seems all of the kids LOVE these cars/quads. They drive them all day long. I can't believe Brooklyn is actually driving. Usually she prefers to be the passenger. Miss B looks like she's not so sure about the driver.
I think Presley is enjoying her corn on the cob.
No comments:
Post a Comment