Fall soccer season is in full swing and watching Ella and Brooklyn play is nothing short of hilarious! They both play Saturday morning at 8:30 am, so Ryan and I have been alternating between the girls. Last week I watched Ella play and score her very first goal. Can I just tell you how loud I was screaming and how high I was jumping?! I was so stinkin' excited and I got several strange looks from the other parents! The girl is getting pretty good... Look out, Hayley. =-)
Brooklyn has good weeks and not so good weeks. This week, with Sugar and Jim watching, wasn't her best week. In fact, I'm not sure she made contact with the ball at all during the game. She was more interested in the braids in her hair and posing for pictures. However, the last time I watched Brooklyn play, she played great, too. She also scored a goal - and who cares if it was in the wrong net, right?!
It's so fun watching these two attempt to play soccer. I hope they keep it up cause I think there's potential hidden deep, deep... deep down in there somewhere! =-)
Before each game, the kids warm up with a great guy who has them running all over the field. This is the only time Brooklyn got her foot on the ball, I think.
Throughout the whole game, Brooklyn seemed to be picking at her fingernails, wiping the snot off her dripping nose, pulling up her super big soccer shorts, or trying to keep from tripping on her extra long uniform shirt. Just about everything but playing soccer.
Snack time is always a hit.
We loved having Sugar and Jim at the game.
Ella looks like she knows what she's doing, don't you think?
Go, Ella, Go!
She looks like a soccer star to me.





No comments:
Post a Comment