Per my last post, here are the pictures of the girls last day of soccer (thanks for bringing your camera to the last game of the season, Nicole. You'd think their mother would have remembered hers on such an important day!)
The Tutu I mentioned before...
The Team and her awesome coaches...
The medals...
The team and their medals...
Okay, here's where I left off on my brother's trip. On Sunday, we sent them off on their own little family adventure while our family went to church. Little did I know it would become a very long adventure for them given the bad iPad directions. Despite the many detours and re-routings, these guys had so much fun exploring our beautiful countryside filled with rolling hills, old barns and farms, fall colors, and cute little towns.
One of my most favorite towns is called Lititz, which is where they stopped first. It's everything you dream a cute, quaint little town should be - unique boutiques, antique shops, delicious restaurants, playgrounds and ducks. They also have a small chocolate factory and a soft pretzel making factory that give tours and samples. Our favorite restaurant (although, we've never tried anywhere else) is the Chocolate Cafe where you can get chocolate covered strawberry milkshakes, chocolate chili, salads with chocolate infused dressing, etc. The place is delish and the woman who always waits on us is awesome.
From there, they drove to Hershey. My girls LOVE Hershey. It's such a fun place to hang out for a day, or two, or late at night three days before Christmas. No matter when you go, there's always something to see and do. Since the amusement park was closed, they visited Hershey's Chocolate World where they got to concoct their very own candy bar with whatever ingredients they wanted, and then design their own wrappers for it. They said it was so much fun, and I still can't believe we have never done that in ALL the times we've been there. Who knew.
I can't tell you how much fun we all had while my brother and his family were here. We got to go and do so many fun things together, and just hanging out with my bro and sister-in-law was great. But, I have to say the best part is seeing my girls and their cousins playing, talking, running, laughing and eating together. It just makes me happy and I wish we lived closer to ALL of our cousins so that we could have this much fun more often.
Here are a few final pictures from their trip - thanks for coming, guys! ...
These two are so cute with eachother. They hold hands when they're sitting in their car seats driving around town.










No comments:
Post a Comment