I have to write about our stomach bug adventures last week so I can remember how much fun it was. Here's how it went:
Sunday night:
10:00 pm - Ryan and I start to get ready for bed.
10:30 pm - Kendall wakes up puking all over her crib. Bathe her, change her pjs. Strip the crib of all bedding and bumper and start the washing machine. Cover the crib with blanket and use bath towels as bumper.
11:15 pm - Put Kendall back to sleep. Ryan and I climb in bed... concerned.
12:30 am - Brooklyn wakes up puking all over her bed. Change her pjs, change her bedding. Throw Kendall's bedding in dryer and put Brooklyn's in the wash.
1:00 am - Put Brooklyn back to sleep. Ryan and I climb in bed... laughing.
1:30 am - Kendall pukes all over bed again. Change her pjs, change her bedding, put her back to sleep, swap out the laundry - start new load.
2:00 am - Ryan and I climb back in bed... delirious.
2:30 am - Brooklyn pukes all over bed again. Change her bedding (she missed her pjs), swap out the laundry - start a new load.
2:45 am - Put Brooklyn back to sleep. Ryan and I climb back in bed... wondering about #3.
3:00 am - Ella wakes up and RUNS to the toilet. Pukes, and doesn't miss her target. Yaaaaaaaa!!! No change of pjs, or bedding! Just a face wash and teeth scrub! THANK YOU ELLA!
3:30 am - Ella, Ryan and I go back to bed... suspicions confirmed, still laughing.
4:30 am - Kendall wakes up and pukes again. Moves to the other side of the crib and falls back to sleep. Ryan and I don't even move from our beds.
Monday morning:
Ella and Brooklyn plant themselves on the couch in front of the TV and take turns throwing up in the garbage can in front of them.
Kendall wakes up at 11 am, and spends the WHOLE day in my arms in and out of consciousness. Ryan gets home from work at 4 pm, I hand over Kendall, and finally get to go the the bathroom.
5:00 pm - I start to feel sick...
Saturday, March 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yikes! I'm so glad everyone is well again. It sounds so awful it's ALMOST funny.
ReplyDelete