Thursday, April 26, 2012

Easter 2012 - Phoenix Zoo

Of course this post is late - I've had other things on my mind - but wanted to do it anyway. Easter in Arizona is always non-stop fun! We go from one big family party to another, eat constantly, and swim until we're pruned (or falling asleep in the pool, whichever comes first). Here's a picture recap of all the fun we had over the 10 days we were there ... starting with our day at the Phoenix Zoo.
Sugar and Kendall waiting at Stingray Bay to touch a stingray. Brooklyn still won't touch them and Ella practically swims with them. Kendall's arms just aren't long enough yet to reach way down in there.
 Presley, Brooklyn, and Ella had their maps and held each other's hands the whole time we were there. Man I wish these girls got to see each other more.
Last year, Brooklyn was FREAKED OUT by the giraffe and WOULD NOT feed them. Apparently she didn't remember, so I told her a little lie (I think I might go to Hell for this). When I asked Brooklyn if she was excited to feed the giraffe she asked, "do I like feeding the giraffe?" I said, "You LOVE it. You did it last year and thought it was so fun." Pretty bad, I know, but it totally worked. She went right up to the giraffe and fed him over and over again. She loved it.
 I love this picture Cave. Isn't he a cutie!
 Kendall, who doesn't appear to be afraid of anything so far, was more than willing to feed the giraffe without one ounce of protest.
 And of course, Ella's a seasoned professional.
 This time around, we let the kids ride the camel. Apparently is was fun, although it looked pretty boring to me. Ella wanted to ride solo.
 Brooklyn and Presley wanted to ride together.
 I love this picture, too, of Kendall feeding Presley. So cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment