Brooklyn was very specific about her day, as she is with most things. She requested blueberry pancakes and apple juice for breakfast, and decided she wanted to open all of her gifts BEFORE school.
She picked out her birthday outfit a week ago - hot pink and white polka-dot leggings (her favorite at the moment), white dress, pink sweater. She also had her hair style planned - her usual 1/2 up, 1/2 down look.
For her birthday school snack, she requested donut holes. Lunch was at Vince's Pizza, and dinner was at the "crazy food place" - a family tradition.
Needless to say I love this little girl. She is painfully loud, occasionally moody, is CONSTANTLY getting hurt, and is overly specific about everything, but she is also soooooo funny, loving, and kind. I love watching her prance around town in the outfits she picks out for herself every day. I love watching her sit and play with her dolls while using funny voices and repeating things I say. I love that she is such a sweetheart to Kendall (most of the time). I love how she recently started carrying money around with her and wants to pay for our dinner, ice cream, etc. I love how, out of nowhere, she'll ask for a toy that she got in her McDonald's Happy Meal box at the airport on our way to Texas a year ago. (Yes, that is true).
We are so very lucky to have Brooklyn in our family. Happy Birthday cutie pie!
Brooklyn couldn't wait to wear the birthday crown.
She asked for (with Ella's help), two remote control cars that could crash into each other, and a new shopping cart (our old one broke).
Counting her $4 dollar bills from GG and GPa Pomeroy.
Would you believe this little shopping cart took me and Ryan over an hour to assemble. AND, we had to use the hot glue gun to fix a wheel that got put on wrong. Love the new necklaces from your grandmas.
Along with her new necklaces, she's got her new strawberry lipgloss and cherry chapstick in hand.
Lookin' a little worn out there Miss Brooklyn.


No comments:
Post a Comment