Thursday, May 10, 2012

Kicking Off Mother's Day

Today, Kendall and I attended Brooklyn's pre-school Mother's Day program. Brooklyn sang me a few songs and then presented me with a handmade card and a cute ceramic watering can - which she painted purple and pink because those are her favorite colors - filled with flowers. It was all very sweet. However, Brooklyn loves the watering can and flowers so much I've hardly had a chance to even look at it. She's been holding it all day.

Thanks Brooklyn for kicking off my Mother's Day early and making me feel so special.

 Brooklyn and one of her very best friends, Ella.
 I love these two goofballs. Kendall couldn't stand not being in all of the pictures.
 The infamous flower pot that I have yet to touch. See, it says, "to Mommy, love Brooklyn." She doesn't quite get that it's my gift. =-)
Brooklyn and her other best friend, Alyssa, enjoying what girls love - COOKIES!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a great Mother's Day Ashley! Your kids are getting so big!

    ReplyDelete