Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Brooklyn turns SIX!

It's hard to believe that Little Miss B is already six years old. Holy cow! This past year has been one of AMAZING growth for this girl! She has learned to do so many new and fun things. Reading, writing, math, money, roller skating, roller blading, bike riding, etc. She is always moving and LOVES to be outside - whether it's on her own two feet, or on a set of wheels - she is a ball of energy!

We celebrated Brooklyn's birthday by taking two of her friends, along with her sisters and brother, to Build-a-Bear Workshop in our local mall. We seriously did NOT need one more stuffed animal in this house, let alone FOUR more, but whata ya do? That's where she wanted to go so that's where we went.

Brooklyn was in complete and utter happiness all day long with all the attention being focused on her. She giggled and laughed like a hyena on laughing gas. It was hilarious. After Build-a-Bear, the eight of us headed up to the mall food court for sandwiches and dessert. Sweet and simple!

For her birthday dinner, she chose Chick-fil-a. Yes, this girl dreams big, doesn't she! =-)

My interview with Brooklyn...

My favorite food is: Grapes
My favorite sport to play is: Roller blading with Ella
The best show on TV is: Word Girl
My favorite thing to wear right now is: Tutus
The coolest person on earth is: Momma
My favorite thing to learn about in school is: Reading, because I really want to have a book club with you.
The thing I do the most awesomely is: Playing with Hudson, Ella and reading
If I could go anywhere in the world, I'd go to: China
My favorite color is: Blue, purple, pink and indigo and violet
When I grow up, I'm going to become a: Mom
My current favorite song is: Let it Go from the movie Frozen
The book I'm loving the most right now is: Fairy chapter books
Three words that describe me are: Good, playful, hungry
When I was little, I used to: Have a blankie
My favorite season of the year is: Spring cause that's when my birthday is
The snack I like the best is: Cookies and apple juice
My favorite thing to do after school is: Play outside
One food that I really dislike is: Oh, I don't like raisins at all
My best friend is: Jenna Thompson
If I had one wish it would be: To be a princess, and my other wish is for Kendall to stop eating with her mouth open.
My best memory is: I fell off my bed one time and I still remember it.

Birthday breakfast...

 Trying out her new scooter through the house...
 Getting ready to pick out a Build a Bear...
 Super excited Brooklyn...
 Brooklyn and her birthday crew… 
 Rubbing the dog's heart around her cheek… 
 Meet Gold… 
 Chattin' it up with her two girlfriends… 
 Ready to take our new friends home… 
 All smiles with their new friends… 
 Lunch at the food court… 
 We've been waiting for this DVD for weeks now… 
 Saying thanks for a fun birthday… 

No comments:

Post a Comment