Thursday, April 24, 2014

Hudson on March 15th

That's the day Hudson started walking all on his own. I was at an all-day church activity with our youth when Ryan sent me a video text of him walking around the living room. I couldn't believe he had the nerve to start walking while I was gone, especially all the practicing we'd been doing together. Oh well, I'm glad Ryan was there to see it and that he was smart and thoughtful enough to video tape it for me to see as well.

Now that Hudson is more mobile, the whole world has opened up to him. He's in to even more stuff and I find myself saying all day long, "this kid needs a job!" Does anyone know of company willing to hire a one-year-old? He has waaaaay too much time on his hands to get into waaaaay too much trouble. I need to put him in charge of something… dishes, laundry, etc…. something to keep him busy in a GOOD way!

Now that it's finally getting warm enough outside to not freeze to death, Hudson prefers to spend every waking minute playing in the yard. He loves pushing around this little "chair on wheels" made out of Omagles. When he reaches the top of our driveway, he turns around and heads back down again. He's totally in to balls right now, too. I spent most of today carrying around a soccer ball and baseball with me cause he'd freaked out whenever I left it in the car.

Hudson loves to play in toilets, too. It's sooooo disgusting. I won't say any more about that because it's already grossing me out. Needless to say, we HAVE to keep all bathroom doors closed at all times!

Hudson is really good at kissing and blowing kisses. He's such a snuggle bug and loves to just sit on my lap. He get soooooooooo jealous when one of the other girls is on my lap, and will throw a fit until it's his turn again. I think he thinks my lap is his and his only!

He also loves Kendall's Sofia the First microphone, and can be heard throughout the house singing at full volume. He drags it around the house with him as he's singing away. I hate to admit it, but I swear just yesterday I heard him say, "Let it go." We've got to stop listening to the Frozen soundtrack.

Hudson loves going for rides in the pink jeep, too. He sits in the jeep and waits for a driver to jump in and take him for a spin around the cul-de-sac.

And, he's not too manly to enjoy a nice little tea party with his big sister...
There is so much more about this kid that I love, it's hard to name them all. He is such a joy and blessing. We love him to pieces!

15-month stats:
Height - 31.75 inches - 70%
Weight - 24.62 pounds - 75%

No comments:

Post a Comment