The whole trip was a dream. We couldn't have asked for better weather, a better hotel, in a better location, and we were able to do all the things we wanted while we were there. I think this should become an annual trip!
The kiddos were excited to see us when we got home and I was anxious to see how Hudson would react to me after being gone so long. After we left town, Christy said it took him a full day to warm up to them and get back to being his usual happy, active self. When he saw me for the first time, he looked very confused. I'm not sure if he'd forgotten about me and it took him a minute to figure out where he'd seen me before or what? But as soon as it clicked, he wouldn't let me put him down for the rest of the night. What a weird experience for a kid that age. I'm sure he is still trying to figure out what happened that week I disappeared.
Rosetta Stone...
Westminster Abby...
One more of Big Ben...
Buckingham Palace… no sign of the queen...





No comments:
Post a Comment