Saturday night we took her out for her birthday dinner. Where did she ask to go?… Cheeburger Cheeburger. Yes, our girls have very refined tastebuds! =-) And what, do you ask, did I serve for her actual birthday dinner on Sunday… ha, her favorite, of course… meatball hoagies. Needless to say it wasn't the healthiest birthday weekend ever, but I'll do anything to make this girl as happy as she makes me.
For gifts this year, Ella got a new bug catcher and bug vacuum, which I've had the pleasure of using several times around the house. Very handy! She got some new books, some things to decorate her new bedroom, and a microscope. Plus, of course, nine new one dollar bills from GG and GPa Pomeroy.
It's hard to describe how much I love this beautiful girl. She is so smart, kind, thoughtful, driven, obedient, helpful, crafty, talented, and fun. She has an unusual amount of love for all creatures, great and small, and books... especially books! I thank Heavenly Father every day that she is a part of our family, and especially that she was my first baby. She is such a good example to me and her younger siblings.
Happy #9 Miss Ella Bella Brown Eyes!
Eating lunch with her siblings and friends on the back porch… Kendall, Brooklyn, Maddy, Hudson, Ella, Madison, and Riley.
That's a lot of candles girlfriend…
Madison gave Ella a super soft, super colorful pair of socks, which Ella wears every night…
Ella insisted we open gifts before breakfast Sunday morning. Not my favorite time of day since we're usually RUSHING to get ready for church anyway, but you gotta listen to the birthday girl on her birthday!…
Money is always a good gift …
A cute singing card that I heard WAY too many times that day
Counting her nine one dollar bills. I love this tradition my grandparents started way back when…
Everyone was very interested in all of Ella's gifts, especially the bug house and bug vacuum…
Hudson was trying to figure out how to open and close the bug house…
Books and more books for this little bookworm. She just can't get enough of reading…
Ahhh, the bug vacuum. Every household needs one…
Figuring out her new microscope…
Update on 12/4/2014... We finally got Ella into the doctor for her 9 year old check up. All is well with her from top to bottom. Here's how she's grown over the past year...
Height: 54.25 inches
Weight: 67.25 pounds






No comments:
Post a Comment