Saturday, November 29, 2014

November 2014?

I'm a few weeks behind, but here's a little of what happened in November...

Fall soccer season for Ella and Brooklyn;
Another lost tooth for Brooklyn - that makes 2 (but she's already lost #3 now, too);
Thanksgiving with the Asays

Kendall, and the soccer coach's son Tommy, became best of friends over the season. With two practices a week, plus games on Saturday, they had more than enough time to run around and get into all sorts of trouble... (the band-aid on Kendall's forehead is from her falling head-first into the corner of the bookshelf at home, not from Tommy Trouble.) 

 Brooklyn getting ready to score a goal... (she's the one in the purple sweatshirt)... 

 The super supportive brother... 

 Brooklyn being awarded her medal for a great Fall season... 

 I think this little runner could be a really great soccer player...

 Brooklyn's soccer team and coaches... 

Ella had a great soccer season, too, although her coach wasn't our favorite. Ella and Brooklyn are now playing on the same field, but played at the same time most weeks. So it was another season of Ryan and I splitting up with the girls each Saturday. Ryan was with Ella the week they got their medals, hence the ONE photo. Not even a group shot =-(... 

Tooth #2 is gone... 

 I love when the kids start to lose their teeth. It's so fun for them and for me... 

So, I was SEARCHING through my digital photos TYRING to find at least ONE picture from Thanksgiving and I can't find ANY! Not a single ONE! I do this every year... I lay my camera in the kitchen so I can get shots of everyone while I'm cooking, and then totally forget. What makes this year even worse is that Ryan's parents were here celebrating with us. Ahhhh, I could scream. So, while I don't have any pictures of Thanksgiving day with everyone, including Clark, Christy, and our usual Thanksgiving family, Layne, Shelley and Connor, I do have pictures of our exciting adventures the day AFTER Thanksgiving. Totally not the same, but that's the way it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment