The coaches are very encouraging and PATIENT with their students...
Watching from the sidelines... Jayden, Karla, Anya, Brielle, Hudson, Kendall, me, Lisa, Brody...
After all the kids finish at the golf clinic, we eat lunch on the patio at the country club. Because there are about 30 of us in our group, lunch can take a while for the club to prepare. Therefore, we find our own forms of entreatment while we wait. This year, it was all about the hand games...
We were so happy when Lisa and Chandler drove up for the weekend. We love these guys...
We also play on the iPads and iPhones while we wait for lunch...
Day two at the clinic and Brooklyn and Presley are having more fun just being together than they are about playing the game of golf...
That's quite the swing, Kendall...
It is hilarious watching this age of kids try to hit the ball. Some of them are amazing... and others should probably find a different sport to play altogether!...
This coach, who is the head coach at a university and flew to Pinetop just to help at the clinic, is really trying to help Kendall get her swing right...
Presley and Brooklyn look like they're listening. I wonder if anything is sinking in?...
After two days of clinic, Ella found her mojo. While she doesn't much care for golfing, I think there's a hidden talent in there...
Ella and Kaitlyn were in the same group...
Grandma Sugar and Hudson making all sorts of noise...
Hudson had some time to practice his jumping skills...
All the Wood/Rang grandkids...
Saying goodbye to everyone is always the hardest part... especially when your cousin Brody is too cool for hugs from girls...
Presley and Brooklyn are the best of friends. I wish they could see each other more often!...
Our trip from Phoenix to Pennsylvania was not the best. We had a 5 1/2 hour delay at the Phoenix airport. What do you do with four kids for that long at an airport? Well, this tiny little "play area" and McDonald's Happy Meals save our lives. Plus Ella, who kept saying, "Calm down, mom, it's going to be alright," when I was freaking out because even after the 5.5 hour delay, we still had FIVE hours on an airplane, and another HOUR drive home. I thought I was going to DIE, but the kids were awesome super stars the WHOLE time, and we survived! Actually, I was only worried that I wouldn't survive! I knew these guys could handle anything!






















No comments:
Post a Comment