One of the biggest mistakes we made on this day was going back to the hotel for a little nap before heading back to the park for dinner. We should have never left - it was so hard waking everyone up from their dreamy sleep to get back on that bus and back into the park. Lesson learned - never leave the park until you're completely DONE for the day!
Okay, I lied again! More pictures of the castle. At least these ones are from a side view...
Ahhh, I love this view. Can I live there?...
Merida from the Disney movie Brave...
Oh my gosh, I HATE spinning teacups! Luckily, Hudson could barely spin the wheel to make us go around and around so I didn't get AS sick. However, just to annoy me, Ryan helped him out a bit...
It's A Small World... and the best family selfie ever!...
I'm still not sure why my kids like merry-go-rounds, but of course, they found one...
Mickey and Minnie during the awesome Spectacular parade with all the amazing floats and cute characters, and interestingly-costumed dancers...
After our late dinner, Ryan took Brooklyn and Hudson back to the hotel while these two decided to stay with me at the park and party a little later. We went on the Peter Pan ride and two others before we decided we'd had enough...
Time for bed ladies. Quick, lets get out of here while the rest of the thousands of people are watching the light and fireworks show!...












No comments:
Post a Comment