Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Disney Day 1

Yahoo!!!! The day finally arrived when we were FINALLY able to head to Disney World. Since we announced our trip Christmas morning, it's been a LONG three weeks of "when are we going... how many more days until we leave... are we leaving tomorrow... can we start packing now..., etc, etc." I loved the kids' excitement, but seriously, I was about to go insane! =-)

On Wednesday, we boarded our flight for Orlando and got to the Caribbean Beach Resort by 9:30am - we had the whole day to enjoy! We bounced on our hotel beds and explored every pirate-decorated nook and cranny in our room. Then we headed to Chef Mickey's for our brunch buffet with Mickey, Minnie, Donald Duck, Pluto and Goofy.

When we were done stuffing ourselves and posing for pictures with our Disney classic friends, we headed back to our hotel and to the awesome pirate-themed pool where we swam all afternoon.


Do we look tired? Well, it's 6am, and it's Frontier Airlines... need I say more!...

Amazing...

Kendall and Hudson were happy to see this Mickey on the wall in the airport, I couldn't wait until they met the real Mickey...

Chef Mickey's was so good and fun. I loved being able to see all the characters while eating rather than having to chase them down at the parks and wait in line to get a picture with them...

Are we having fun yet?!!!!...

Big hugs for Pluto...
 Everyone needs a dog like Pluto... everyone except us, of course...

Oh Minnie, you look amazing as always...


And there's the man himself, or mouse, Mickey. I wonder how much those heads weigh? Brooklyn was smart and used some of her Christmas money to buy an autograph book. She got a lot of signatures on our trip!...


Not sure what Kendall is doing to poor Donald Duck...


And then there's Goofy....

How did I not get any pictures while we were at the pool?

No comments:

Post a Comment