Ella was voted in as team captain and she did such an awesome job in this role. I loved watching her throughout the months leading up to the competition take her job so seriously. She read nearly every book (except for the ones I thought were too old for her), started a group 'website' for everyone to post mock questions, and made assignments to the other teammates to get everyone involved (like t-shirt design, reading charts, etc.). The night of the competition she lead the charge, but delegated to her teammates to answer the questions so everyone would get to be a spokesperson. She was incredible and I was so proud!
She's already looking forward to next year's competition and hopes to have the same awesome girls on her team!
Ella had a few girlfriends over for pizza and ice cream before heading to the school social. Love these sweet girls...




No comments:
Post a Comment