Monday, August 20, 2018

Beach Days

I don't think we got to the beach as much as we would have liked this summer, but we had the greatest time with friends when we did...

Hudson and his best friend Ryker checking out the intensity of the waves...

Digging in the sand is a must...

Kendall and Mina catching up with each other on life...

Couldn't pick just one of this beautiful, funny, goofy, maddening girl...



Ella and Rachel boogie boarding...

Hudson, Ryker, and Kate building something important, I'm sure...

Brooklyn and Lisey chillin' on the lifeguard stand...

Hudson, Kate and Mina showing us their best faces...

I think it's going to be hard getting sand out of certain places on these three!! Kate, Hudson and Lily...

So. Much. Sand. All. Over! You can't see it in this picture, but his face and hair are covered in sand...

Digging holes with girlfriends is a great way to spend the day. Allison, Rachel, Ella and Olivia are getting pretty good at it, too!...

Gotcha with your mouth full Brooklyn! =-) Lunch on the beach is just as healthy for this girl as it is at home. She's so funny about her food... and heaven help you if you mess with her salads!...

I can't remember the last time Brooklyn actually got in the water at the beach. So glad she found a boogie boarding buddy with Lisey...

I think the wave was bigger than Hudson thought it was going to be when it nearly took him down...

Good friends should always bury their best buddies in the sand!...

Kendall is getting good at the boogie boarding thing now, too...

Ella spends the whole day in the water whether it's warm or cold. I love that about her...


It took Brooklyn, Emma, and Lisey to teach little Lizzy how to jump the waves...



Kendall did her best teaching Hudson how to boogie board. He got it pretty quick, which probably makes Kendall a great teacher!...


I love their cute friendship (most of the time)...

Allison and Ella taking a break from the waves...


No comments:

Post a Comment