Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Christmas 2018 In Full Swing

With Thanksgiving - and my turkey cooking anxiety - over, we are moving on to Christmas! First stop, Jugg Hill for our tree...




And then HOME to decorate...







And more Christmas fun at the Posey's house for the Yardley Christmas Parade...



I had to include this picture of the Yardley Business Association handing out free cases of bottled water to residents because we are on a "DO NOT DRINK THE WATER" emergency because we've been informed that our public water is contaminated. So, here they are handing out the only water safe to drink right now... bottled...

One day we're gonna go and see this Washington Crossing reinactment Christmas morning...

Staying warm and dry in our faux fur hoods...


Gail with her baby grandson...

Nivi and Brooklyn at the Johnson's annual Christmas party. This year's theme was hilarious... "Home Alone." The costumes were great and all the party games, activities, and decorations were spot on (as usual). My kiddos loved watching the movie for the first time ever and Hudson laughed histerically the whole time the two bad guys were getting demolished by Macauley Culkin's boobie traps. I still can't watch the part where the one bad guy steps on the nail with his bare foot. Still gives me the heebie-jeebies!...

Trying to get some gift ideas from the kiddos was like trying to pull teeth this year. I kept hearing, "there's nothing that I really want or need." While that's all good and fine, it doesn't make for a fun and exciting Christmas morning experience. I hope Santa has some ideas up his sleeve...



I have no idea what happened to Hudson's list. However, I do remember not being able to read a single word on his paper excpet the word LEGO...

No comments:

Post a Comment