Is was a perfect Fall night for trick-or-treating and this year the girls went in all different directions... Ella with her church friends in Olivia Ware's neighborhood, Brooklyn with Emily Moonay in our neighborhood, and Kendall with Lexi Larbalestrier-Smith and family in our neighborhood. Gone are the days when we would all trick-or-treat together. Boo Hoo!!
Luckily, Hudson is still young enough to go with me or Ryan and this year it was my turn to take him around the neighborhood. We met up with Hudson's best new buddy and neighbor, Sam Snyder, across the street and trick-or-treated with him and his family. Their whole family dressed up as skeletons and it was super cute.
It didn't take much time to make it through our neighborhood when we were back home admiring the loot of sugar. Lots of chocolate!! Glad I gave out Air Head Bites this year. It was a nice change to all the chocolate everyone else gave out.
School parade and Halloween parties were outside this year. I'm sure the school janitor couldn't have been happier about that change. Below are the three M&Ms. Jordan, Emily and Brooklyn. They tie-dyed their shirts ..
Such a fun and crazy group of friends...
Luna Lovegood in the purple glasses and her friends from Gryffindor, as well as a few Muggles...
Hudson ready for some good ole Halloween junk food at his class party...
More of Kendall's goofy fun friends...
Mrs. Lopez, Brooklyn's 4th grade teacher is awesome...
Who wants bubblegum? The back of our Suburban was beyond adorable at our annual Ward Trunk-or-Treat/Chili Cookoff, if I do say so myself!! The kids and I spent a chunk of the day making everything to decorate the back of our car like a giant gumball machine (thank you Pinterest) and it turned out so cute. I was hiding behind the the gumball machine and when the kids turned the lever and stuck their hands in the candy dispenser hole, I put the candy in their hand....
The trunk-or-treaters loved it too!...
Ella makes a great Professor McGonagall...
B is cute enough to eat...
Bring it on Luna Lovegood!...
The real Harry Potter is no where near as cute as this one!! (I love how he wanted to be Harry Potter even though he's never read a book or seen a single movie. He only knows about Harry Potter because of his mother and sister's obsession)...
Hudson and Sam are dressed and ready to head out for the night...
Sam's little sister Danika is obsessed with Kendall. She spent the night looking for Kendall as we were walking around the neighborhood. She was so excited when our paths finally crossed...
Kendall with her trick-or-treating buddies, Lexi and Emily...
Brooklyn and Emily are ready to hit the neighborhood in search of candy...
And just like that Halloween is done and Thanksgiving season is here. And so is Fall. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Fall!! Look at our leaves starting to change on my beautiful walk on the tow path with Cara Warnick and Melanie Herway...
The view from our back porch...






















No comments:
Post a Comment